The US5G (also called US5Ga) was designed to fulfill the particular needs of Telecom operators of the US market (many CC/DS1 outputs with a complete redundancy of all elements all along the synchronization link (from inputs/GNSS to outputs and power supplies).
The US5G is intended to provide telecom network operators a reliable, durable and accurate Timing Signal Generator (TSG) as defined in Telcordia GR-1244 and GR-378-CORE. The US5G is intended to function as a BITS (Building Integrated Timing
Supply) system for central office (CO), end office,customer premises equipment (CPE).
The US5G is a microprocessor controlled TSG with powerful software management features enabling configuration flexibility from a simple array of standardized hardware modules. It has been designed and tested in accordance with Telcordia standards GR-378-CORE and GR-1244-CORE and all applicable Generic Requirements relating to Telecom Equipment. Additionally, it is compliant with NEBS Level III requirements.
– 160 Main Shelf outputs
– 1440 Total Outputs
– DS1-CC Combo O/P Modules
– 10 inputs capacity
– Input Performance Monitoring
– Internal GPS (Option)
– Fast, Easy System Installation & Provisioning
– Quartz or Rubidium oscillator
– Integrated or externalized GPS receiver with Glonass additional option
– Total Software (local and remote) Management
– SSU / SDU / PRC (GPS) All-In-One Solution
– TDM/SDH Synchronization for Telecom operators
– Packet Networks synchronization (NTP/SNTP, PTP IEEE1588v2)